NATA’s Presidents Council provides executives of member companies with an ongoing program of advice, access, and information to excel as leaders, while developing a closer affiliation with their peers and NATA’s leadership. Council participation is extended by invitation only to company principals and aviation business thought leaders within the NATA membership.
The Presidents Council is comprised of a group of seasoned aviation business leaders representing companies of all types and sizes that have shown a greater level of interest and support for the association. NATA’s leadership takes advantage of their diverse backgrounds and experience to ensure it receives the best advice possible toward improving the association’s operation and effectiveness.
Presidents Council events, conducted throughout the year, provide a unique opportunity for Council members to network with other senior leaders in the industry including NATA board members.
As a Council member, you will receive executive governmental updates and exclusive opportunities to develop key relationships with industry leaders. The opportunities to connect with fellow Council members and high-ranking officials benefit your personal business portfolio and advance the success of your operation.
For a yearly Presidents Council membership/participation fee of $3,000, members receive the following privileges:
- Unique opportunities to impact NATA’s policy and strategies
- Updates on important industry issues
- Host regional NATA President Town Halls
- Invitation to the annual NATA Aviation Business Roundtable
- Invitation to private golf and dinner events
- Recognition of your Council membership within NATA’s Aviation Business Journal
- Acknowledgment of Council participation on NATA’s site and at events
- Exclusive Presidents Council plaque and lapel pin
The NATA Presidents Council is an individual membership open to the executives of member companies. If you have questions or would like to join the Presidents Council, please contact Tim Obitts at (202) 774-1504 or firstname.lastname@example.org